Il portale che condivide i tuoi ingressi

quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

A Marca da Promessa





If they try to destroy me
making fun of my faith
And to plot against me
They want to clutter my wells
They want to frustrate my dreams
and make me give up
But who will remove,
the seal that is in me
The brand promise,
He made me
And who will stop me, if I decided,
Well I promised is faithful
My God will never fail,
I know my time will come
It will change my luck,
before my eyes
(Repeat all)

Prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies
Anoint my head and my cup overflows (2)
But who will remove the seal that is in me
The brand's promise that He made me
And who will stop me if I decided,
Well I promised is faithful
My God will never fail,
I know my time will come
My luck he will change before my eyes

Um comentário:

  1. c'è gente che non ama il prossimo, c'è gente che ha invidia della persona che ha vicino, c'è gente che fa del male perchè non amano vedere le persone felici.......ma un giorno Dio provvederà e quando se ne accorgeranno non faranno più a tempo...........la felicità, l'amore la gioia di vivere sarà con noi e nessuno potrà portarcela via.

    _=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

    há pessoas que não amam o seu próximo, há pessoas que invejam a pessoa que tem estreita, há pessoas que se sentem magoados porque eles não gostam de ver as pessoas felizes ....... mas um dia Deus proverá e quando você percebe que não será mais uma vez ........... felicidade, o amor a alegria da vida estará conosco e ninguém vai tirá-la.

    ResponderExcluir